Friday, July 16, 2010

July 11-13, 2010











Chase has been "patiently" waiting for this Garage Sale to start. When I say "patiently" I mean that he has had to spend a lot of time on his own which as you can tell from these photos means that he is BORED. This is one thing that I can tell you, Chase likes to be around people. We went to the park the other day (which meant me pulling him in the wagon up a hill about a mile long) and he didn't want to play UNTIL two little kids came along, then he was all about it. Remind you of anyone? I also forgot to mention that when Kim was here he called her "Uncle Tim" knowing full well that her name was Auntie Kim. Remind you of anyone that was always looking for a reaction from something that he said???

No comments:

Post a Comment