Monday, July 5, 2010

July 3rd, 2010
















Today we went to the Children's Village Garden at the Cheyenne Botanical Gardens. This is a special place for many reasons. Steve and I were married not far away at the Peace Garden and my mother has a bench that is dedicated to her in the Children's area (Chase is pointing to her name). This garden has been open for less than a year so it is a new addition to the Botanic Gardens. Chase had an absolute blast and did not want to leave!!! Yes, there was a tantrum. Anyway, the garden has a lot of places for kids to play in the water and in the sand and has a raft bridge that he figured out and had fun going across. It is pretty special. I plan on visiting here a lot while I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment