We went to Denver to Jen and Greg Seitz house for a get together and a bunch of friends were there with their kids. We did our best to get the kids together for a photo, it's hard to get that many kids to sit still! From left to right it is Chase Benning, Vesper Seitz, Chloe Kalkofen, Caden Kalkofen, Logan Lani, Riley Lacroix, Kendall Lacroix, and Ava Peralta. I stayed with AJ and Anna that night and the next day we went swimming. Chase is excited to stay with them while we are in the mountains (I think?!). The last photo is the night before I left him there and AJ was showing Kendall and Chase how to play Fuse Ball! They were having a great time...
It was so great to see you and Chase! Wish we could do it more regularly, but it was a wonderful surprise. The kids slept in until after 9 the next morning...I think that was the latest they've ever stayed up!
ReplyDelete